SNOW PASS PHOTOS & PICK-UP
If you are a new Season Pass Holder or under 18 years old, a season pass photo must be submitted prior to picking up your pass. Photos will only be accepted if uploaded via the link provided. Passholders will be notified of the process in October. Passes will be available for pick-up if the photo has been received in late-November or early-December. Passes are not mailed. Passes may require proof of age or eligibility, must present proper documentation at the time of pick-up.
- Photo must be a headshot, including the shoulders, neck, and head only.
- Photo should be high resolution (not pixelated) and the image should be of a single person not cropped from a photo with multiple people (such as a family photo) to avoid photo being blurry or pixelated
- Guest should be facing the camera directly, not to the side or tilted.
- Background must be plain.
- No symbols, props, or any other additions, please.
- Guest should not be wearing any items that obstruct the view of the face, including hats or sunglasses.
FREEDOM PASS USE
Your pass includes 3 visits to each of our partner resorts including Freedom Pass resorts. Additional terms & conditions may apply based on each state’s regulations, we encourage you to visit SkiFreedomPass.com and review the resort's policies that you intend to visit. Yawgoo must be operational for the season to utilize passes at partner resorts. To review the most up to date list of partner resorts view here: https://skifreedompass.com/