Now Open 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily through Labor Day!
IMPORTANT - What You Need to Know
- A ticket is required for all guests to enter the facility regardless of participation.
- Advanced Reservations are now REQUIRED | Walk-ups will not be permitted until further notice.
- Splash Pass holders must also reserve their spot prior to the visit.
- Outside food & drinks including coolers and picnics are NO LONGER PERMITTED on property.
- To save time, come dressed to swim as indoor changing areas will have reduced capacities permitting one family at a time. The building facility closes promptly at 4 P.M.
- Slides will close 10 minutes prior to the end of the session to allow plenty of time after the session ends for cleaning, pools will remain open until the session ends.
- All guests with known exposure or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Choose from one hour or two-hour sessions below; one hour sessions are only available at 10 a.m. and two-hour sessions are available at 12 p.m. or 5 p.m.
- For a full list of updated policies & procedures please visit yawgoo.com/summer/waterpark
The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention state that “There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools or water play areas." These guidelines are ever-changing, and we will continue to monitor and adapt our protocols as deemed necessary by the CDC and local agencies.
Ready to Reserve Tickets?
- Scroll down a little bit further and choose "WATER PARK TICKETS".
- Once that page loads, scroll to the very bottom and choose either the 1-HOUR or 2-HOUR ticket options.
- Next to each choice is a Participant Box & Availability Box (where you select your visit date & time) - See image below for reference
- Participant Box: If you are an existing guest and are logged in, all existing family members will appear in the participant drop-down box. If you are new or not logged in, simply select + to add each guest one at a time. Repeat for every participant. Alternatively, you can create an account and add all of your family associates in your account to make this process easier next time. You must add a new guest name for every ticket you would like to reserve, you will receive an error for adding the same name more than once at the exact same date & time.
- Availability Box: The availability box can be viewed in daily, weekly, and monthly calendar views by clicking the calendar icon. Tickets will not be visible beyond 3-days, as tickets cannot be purchased this far out.
- Once a guest has been added and a session chosen, add that ticket to your card. Click CONTINUE SHOPPING to add more guests or click CHECK-OUT if you are ready to complete your purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a ticket even if I am not swimming or sliding?
- Yes, because of COVID-19 reduced capacities and restrictions in social distancing every person entering the facility needs to be on the record, and every spot counts towards our limited capacity?
- Is there a height or age requirement?
- Our slide manufacturers recommend a height requirement of 48" because our slides are enclosed and can be thrilling. Additionally, the slides drop into a 3-foot deep splash pool.
- Participation is at parent's discretion as everyone my ride solo, sorry no doubles.
- Children are permitted to wear arm floats or other personal flotation devices that do not have hanging straps, buckles, or zippers. Flotations are not provided.
- Can I bring my own food or drinks?
- At this time all outside food and drinks are not permitted with the exception of medically needed items.
- Can I bring toys or floats?
- At this time floats, toys, noodles, tubes, etc. are not permitted with the exception of personal flotation devices for weaker swimmers.
- Is there food available?
- We offer limited Food, snacks, ice cream, and beverages from our Tiki Bar from 10:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. daily. Canned cocktails, beers, and spritzers are available for the kids that are 21 and older :)
- Can I have a party or gathering?
- Due to restricted capacities and reduced gatherings, we are not permitting any parties, groups, or picnics. All guests must vacate the facility at the end of their session. Please contact us for private openings, at least 10 days prior to the requested date.
- Can I use a gift card or voucher online?
- We are currently unable to honor gift cards and vouchers online. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information, names & DOB of guests attending, gift card/voucher number, and your desired session so we can reserve a spot. A waiver will be required to be completed at check-in, sorry we cannot make this available prior to your visit.
I can't reserve tickets, help!!!
Watch this video tutorial on reserving water park tickets without creating an account.
Link to Youtube