We remain open in overcast and light rainstorms. Thunder, Lightning: Everyone will be removed from pools and slide areas immediately until 30 minutes after the last strike. Vouchers will be issued to return another day before Labor Day; if you wish to wait for the storm out we will instead extend your time. No Refunds will be given.
All sales are final, excluding cases of inclement weather. Keep in mind - we do not issue refunds due to crowds. As a courtesy to all our guests, we offer our group calendar on our website. We cannot guarantee low crowds at any time. See Calendar below.
Tickets are sold in hourly CONSECUTIVE sessions. To get the best deal, purchase more time upfront. Upgrade for an additional hour for only $6.
Groups are booked Monday – Friday between 10 am & 3 pm. Group rates are available for 12 or more paid tickets with advanced reservations. Group discounts are NOT available on weekends.
Adults & Children are permitted on slides but everyone must slide alone and in the position above.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Yawgoo Valley Water Park is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or broken personal items.
- Yawgoo Valley Water Park is not responsible for any personal injuries.
- Please be sure to read and listen to all instructions prior to using attractions. Be sure any questions or concerns you may have been addressed prior to using attractions.
- Please notify an attendant of any vandalism or safety concerns immediately.
- Watch your step -- be aware of water, rough terrain, and other obstacles on the property. Use property and attractions at your own risk.
- You should be in good health and free from a history of high blood pressure, heart problems, head problems, neck problems, back problems, motion sickness or any other conditions that could be aggravated by sliding.
- Water slides are recommended for adults under 175lbs, please slide at your own risk.
- No Smoking/Vaping in the park
- No Diving, Running, or Horseplay
- No Consumption of food or beverages in the gated pool area
- No Prolonged underwater swimming or breath holding.
- No Line jumping or cutting
- No Pets with the exception of leased or harnessed Service Animals.
- No Masks, snorkels, inflatables, and water toys on slides.
Appropriate swim wear must always be worn when using the water park. Swim wear should be properly fitting and shall not indecently expose parts of the body, be transparent, or display obscene or offensive pictures or slogans.
For safety reasons, swim attire with metal rivets or ornamentation, buttons, or zippers will not be permitted. Babies, toddlers, and other diaper wearing individuals are required to wear approved swim diapers when entering any pool or water attraction. Swim diapers are not available at the park for purchase. Wearing sunglasses or prescription lenses is not permitted when riding water attractions. Due to the nature of all rides and the potential for injury caused by loose articles, unsecured cameras, cell phones, or any recording devices are not permitted on rides. To secure these items please place them in a locker or leave them with a non-rider. Park management reserves the right to ask guests who violate policy to leave the water park without a refund.
As a guest within our park, you may be filmed and/or photographed by a Yawgoo employee or contracted professional. Your entrance into the park serves as permission for use of your image.
The water area is completely gated, but all parents are expected to supervise their child (ren). Families/group/parties are encouraged to select a meeting place, in case any member(s) of the group become separated. Lost children should be reported to a lifeguard to assist you in finding your child. Please note that we do not currently have a park-wide paging system.
Picnic Tables are conveniently located outside of the Water Park gates for those wishing to bring coolers and/or picnic lunches. Please store the items in your car when not in use. Alcohol, grills, and open flames are not allowed. The Park is not responsible for items left behind. No food or beverages are permitted within the gates of the Water Park Area. Additionally, coolers and picnic lunches are not permitted in the pool area gates or surrounding deck/patio area.
Lost & Found Policy
In the event an article is lost during a ride, Yawgoo Valley will not suspend operations or attempt to retrieve the article. When the slides are properly shut down and safely secured at the end of the operating day, we will make every effort to retrieve and return lost articles. Any items that are retrieved will be kept at Lost and Found for 30 days. If you have found a lost item, please contact a team member, who will have the item taken to Lost and Found. Yawgoo is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items. Report a lost item through our website here.