What you need to know:
- All participants must be at least 42 inches tall and ride in their own tube - They cannot ride on your lap.
-All guests must have the ability to load and unload the tube.
- All advanced tubing tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. We cannot change your session if you run late or chose the wrong time.
- All participants must sign a tubing release, or if under 18 have a parent guardian sign.
- All participants need to view the instructional video prior to tubing.
- The park is open Weekends & Holiday weeks only. All tickets are available weekly as weather & conditions permit starting on Wednesdays at 2 P.M.
- Tickets can be purchased online at this time, or at the park (if not sold out).
- Tickets are available in 50-minute sessions that begin on the hour.
- The Snow Tubing Park IS NOT LOCATED at the SKI AREA. Please visit their address to park & pick-up tickets (220 Yawgoo Valley Road, Exeter, RI 02822).
50-minute ticket sessions begin on the hour. Planned hours are subject to weather, conditions, and snowmaking abilities. View the Daily Report to confirm operating hours.
Saturdays: 10 A.M. - 4 P.M. & 5 P.M.- 8 P.M.
Sundays: 11 A.M. - 4 P.M
** Gift Cards as Online Payment: cannot currently be used online to reserve tickets. We suggest purchasing tickets online with a credit card, alternatively, you can call the tubing park at (401)295-2276 to request tickets be held, please have your gift card number ready. This will ensure the discounted ticket price and tickets, on your visit day bring your gift card & credit card and we will refund the gift card amount.
Snow Tubing: 401-295-2276
220 Yawgoo Valley Road, Exeter, RI 02822
Download & Print Waiver at home
Terms & Conditions of Purchase
On rare occasions, we are forced to close we notify pre-registered tickets via email. Notifications of closure will be made on our website by 7:30 A.M. the morning of each day. Sessions canceled due to closing may be rescheduled to another day/time.
Today's Report | Yawgoo.com