The Ski Area will be open for one final weekend on March 13 & 14th from 9 am to 4 pm. While a majority of our trails will be open, keep in mind that with the warmer temperatures soft & wet spring-skiing snow conditions should be expected on both days.
ALL TICKET & RENTAL EQUIPMENT SALES ARE FINAL.
No refunds, exchanges, transfers, or credits will be issued. Tickets cannot be changed or adjusted after payment has been received. Tickets can be picked up at the ticket window up to 30 minutes prior to the start of your session. Please provide a name, photo ID, or receipt at pick-up.
Tickets for under 5 years old:
For children 4 years old and under we will issue one free ticket with the purchase of an adult ticket. Please request a free ticket when you pick-up your order. A paid adult ticket is required per free-toddler ticket. Rental equipment and/or lessons are not included. A lift ticket is required to utilize any terrain regardless of lift or tow-rope use.
View our full report: https://yawgoo.com/winter/report/
View Our Full COVID-19 Guide: https://yawgoo.com/covid19/
- DO NOT ENTER THE FACILITY IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING FEVER, COUGH, DIFFICULTY BREATHING, OR ANY OTHER UNEXPLAINED SYMPTOMS.
- Guests ARE required to have a FACE COVERING on at all times except when riding trails or seated in the dine-in only Max Lounge (contact tracing required - maximum of 60-minutes permitted).
- Guests are required to maintain social distancing at all times.
- Please follow all signage and indicators for guidance.
- Practice proper hygiene and respiratory etiquette, wash hands/sanitize frequently.
- Arrive Together, Ride Together on chairs - ride alone or with someone you know.
- Groups/Parties/Gatherings are not permitted.
- Outside food & drinks are not permitted (excludes water).
- Take-Out will be available outside at Shredders Snack Shack.
- INDOOR SEATING First-Floor: restricted to warming only - 30-minute max.
- Max Lounge (Second-Floor) Restricted to dine-in only (contact tracing required) - 60-minute max.
- STORAGE: Indoor storage is not available - please leave belongings in the vehicle
- PRO SHOP: is limited to 2 families at one time.
- Rental Equipment Pick-Up will be limited and spaced for social distancing.